We have an exciting role available for an experienced Account Director to join our growing team of retail and brand specialists. Working on several of our most high-profile accounts, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone who loves working in the world of retail.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Be a great communicator, with excellent commercial and time management skills.
- Have experience in delivering retail projects working with a design and production team from brief through to installation.
- Have a proven experience of delivering impactful and creative brand experiences within the retail environments.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to clients.
- Proven experience in creating insightful creative briefs.
- Experience in the growth and development of existing clients and identifying new opportunities
- You will have gained at least 5 years agency experience with a strong emphasis upon in-store retail shopper and brand communications.
- Great attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Experience in Alcohol and Confectionary categories advantageous.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Working with the other business departments you will deliver high impact brand activations into airports globally, supporting brand equity building and raising brand profiles across the ever-growing channel of global travel retail.
You will manage a client services team and with them be responsible for the growth and development of your allocated client accounts, identifying new opportunities and delivering first class service.
Responsible for overseeing and directing your assigned account in order to maximise the sales and profit potential and ensure that all the projects worked on within your account meets, as a minimum, the company’s expected gross profit margin and profit targets.
You will be expected to review the profitability of your account on an ongoing basis and identify and action ways to increase profitability. This includes managing time allocation in the studio, project management changes, where applicable, and ensuring the company standard margin is applied and communicated, as a minimum on all purchases.
Oversee and direct a total sales target in line with overall targets set to both sustain client turnover and develop turnover within the forecasted sales target.
You will be directly responsible for the structure, content, accuracy and quality of all formal communications between HRG and the appointed account personnel and will be unique in your knowledge and understanding of the appointed account and day-to-day working relationships with the appointed account personnel.
You will be expected to be proactive and keep abreast of information such as industry changes, competitor activity, market forces and new product developments that could affect your accounts and ensure these are communicated accordingly.
If you would like to become a key member of our growing team then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org