We have an exciting role available for an experienced Account Director to join our growing team of retail and brand specialists. Working on one of our most high profile accounts, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone who loves working in the world of retail and delivering inspiring brand activation platforms through retail and digital solutions.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Be a great communicator, with excellent commercial and time management skills.
- Have experience in delivering retail projects into high profile environments.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to clients.
- Proven experience in creating insightful creative briefs.
- You will have gained at least 5 years agency experience with a strong emphasis upon in-store retail shopper and brand communications.
- Great attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Proven FMCG brand experience.
- Experience across the Spirits and confectionary categories advantageous as well as knowledge of the Global Travel Retail and luxury channels.
- Commercial awareness and proven track record in developing new opportunities within existing clients.
- Previous management experience of a small team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Partner with our Senior Account Director to drive growth across the existing portfolio of clients to maximise opportunities in both the Global Travel Retail and Luxury Domestic Channels.
Regular catch up and meetings with your assigned client team to accept briefs. Identification of the correct response, timely planning of resource and the creation of timelines and budgets that deliver end results to an excellent standard.
Work with a diverse group of skillsets and build strong relationships with clients, external partners and colleagues.
Work closely with both the internal design studio and production teams to ensure that maximum results are delivered against each client project from creative platforms to instore implementation.
Responsible for overseeing and directing your assigned accounts in order to maximise the sales and profit potential and ensure that all the projects worked on within your accounts meets, as a minimum, the company’s expected gross profit margin and profit targets.
You will be expected to review the profitability of your accounts on an ongoing basis and identify and action ways to increase profitability. This includes managing time allocation in the studio, project management charges, where applicable, and ensuring the company standard margin is applied and communicated, as a minimum on all purchases.
Oversee and direct a total sales target in line with overall targets set to both sustain client turnover and develop turnover within the forecasted sales target.
You will be directly responsible for the structure, content, accuracy and quality of all formal communications between HRG and the appointed accounts personnel and will be unique in your knowledge and understanding of the appointed account and day-to-day working relationships with the appointed account personnel.
You will be expected to be proactive and keep abreast of information such as industry changes, competitor activity, market forces and new product developments that could affect your accounts and ensure these are communicated accordingly.
In return for your commitment we offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Benefit, Cycle Scheme, Company Bonus, Competitive Holiday Entitlement and the opportunity to be awarded with a Duvet Day each year.
At HRG we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org