We are currently looking for a creative, forward thinking and experienced Account Manager to join our Global Travel Retail division.
For an Account Manager at HRG, no two days are ever the same. Whether you’re in conversations with clients, planning projects, coordinating campaigns or liaising with suppliers, you’re bound to enjoy working in our fast-paced environment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Managing client relationships
- Responding to client briefs
- Artwork proofing
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
To be considered for this role:
- You must love what you do and be happy and confident communicating with everyone from the most senior clients to our internal creative team. You will be responsible for a high volume of day to day processing across a variety of projects and must be happy to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will have solid retail experience (ideally in airports – but not essential) and will be keen to work on some exciting Spirit and Fragrance brands.
- A background and understanding of production and implementation is desired as this role will primarily involve working on the delivery of projects into the retail environment.
- Experience in a project management capacity would also be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion to deliver service at the highest level
Candidate’s currently working client side (in a relevant role) and agency side will both be considered.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com