The primary role responsibilities of a Deputy Creative Director here at HRG are; to shadow the Group Creative Director and his Creative Directors in order to service, develop & grow the creative direction needs of a particular key account.
Engage with planned workload to deliver appropriate and successful design responses that meet the needs of the client’s brief, as translated and influenced by the stakeholders. Successful = on time, on budget, and internally approved, with satisfied stakeholders.
Direct and steer creatives, artworkers, developers and stakeholders for design and conceptual solutions on shopper marketing and brand development, within the key account, (and occasionally extending to other accounts), through all stages of a project / campaign.
Deliver creative solutions in a hands-on context, where required.
What we are looking for
- If you are skilled and reputed at conceptualising, designing and visualising executions for brand development & shopper marketing campaign platforms, and getting under the skin of the brief.
- A wordsmith, visual crafter, story teller and influencer of ideas who knows how to tap into a range of target markets.
- Displaying original thinking and passion for high profile brands where the content represents your own original thinking and solutions.
- Joining the dots with strategic marketing comms – expertly carving paths to purchase with consumer-centric thinking.
- Ready to tackle how best to inspire and lead thought processes across talented senior designers, whilst also helping clients, accounts directors, project managers & planners truly understand the purpose and vision of the campaign at hand.
- Learning how to bridge the gap between the external world of clients and requirement, and the internal world of creative delivery.
- Thriving on a full workload, and open to new challenges
- Showing drive, passion, confidence, and respected leadership skills
- Keeping your finger on the pulse within the industry
- Adept at managing expectations across multiple stake holders
- Happy to be mentored and guided, as well as guiding others
- Thorough Mac & Adobe CS experience
- Showing circa 7 years of related agency experience
- Confident, articulate and sociable, with a good sense of humour
- A good listener / note taker / communicator
Please email CV’s to email@example.com