We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our growing Strategy and Insight Team. You will be working on campaigns from inception, through strategy, creation, promotion and reporting. You’ll have a talent for mining and interpreting marketing data to identify key insights. You’ll be able to pull the right digital media levers to ensure our omni-channel strategies deliver and you’ll track analytics with real time reporting. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic agency, work on some of the best-known brands in the world and live a flexible country life in Northampton.
This is a great opportunity for someone that loves turning data into useful insight and enjoys the dynamics of digital advertising. You will get to work across a broad range of clients and will help build digital strategies and activations. Although you’ll love the uniformity of data, you’ll be someone that can think for themselves and explain complex ideas in simple ways.
Key tasks include:
- Research shopper and consumer behaviour across digital platforms
- Build audience profiles
- Map the role and weighting of various digital platforms to deliver connected campaigns
- Discover and share the latest trends and best practice across the company
- Analyse data from DTC websites and e-commerce market places and identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Work with the account service and creative teams to ensure excellence in digital execution
- Analyse campaign performance and produce insightful reports
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to come up with new ideas
- Work with the marketing team to create materials that showcase our work such as case studies, marketing emails, presentations, content for websites etc
- Schedule social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Setup, manage and optimise paid advertising campaigns for HRG
- Keep abreast of latest developments in digital platforms such as SEMRush, Hootsuite, Brand Watch, Global Web Index etc
- 1-2 years digital marketing analytics experience
- Comfortable with business manager for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Comfortable with Google advertising platforms
- Familiar with google and Amazon analytics
- Familiar with social listening (e.g. Brandwatch) and CRM software (such as Hubspot)
- Familiar with privacy and data protection requirements
- Confident presenting work internally
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify would be a bonus
We’re looking for someone that’s new to the industry and has a hunger to learn. Reporting to our Digital Strategist, you’ll be working closely with our shopper / retail insights team and our (small) tech team.
What we will offer you
HRG are an award-winning retail and shopper marketing agency based in Northampton. We are hard-working, fun-loving, fast-paced and really care about our people.
We reward our team for the value they bring and we know that this goes way beyond just salary. We have employee wellbeing right at the heart of our people agenda and strive to offer working arrangements and benefits that keep our teams engaged, dynamic and firing on all cylinders!
At HRG you don’t just get paid, we offer so much more! Here are just some of the things you can expect when you join the team;
Making work fit around the ever-changing and demanding needs of life; We offer flexible working or hybrid work arrangements (part office, part remote) for all roles that can be performed effectively this way.
Ensuring you get adequate rest for all you give; We understand that breaks from work are vital and therefore offer a competitive holiday entitlement starting at 24 days per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service. In addition, we offer additional duvet days for times when you just need an extra break!
Protecting your future; Life Insurance, Income Protection and Contributory Pension are all benefits that form part of our offer.
Keeping you and your family well; Private medical insurance, staff trained in mental health first aid and a whole host of external support services are offered to all our staff and their immediate family members.
Sharing the success; If the company performs well against target, then the team that got us there reap the benefits via an Annual Company Bonus Scheme. We also have regular team building and social events simply to say ‘Thank You’ to our staff.
We develop you; We have plenty of personal development mentoring/development opportunities across our global network of agencies based in 35 countries worldwide. There is no need to stand-still if you don’t want to!
Get Home Safe policies; At times you may be asked to visit clients, suppliers or trade events which could mean late or even overnight travel. In light of this we have a series of policies which put your safety first when travelling or staying in hotels – home or abroad.
To apply for this role please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRG is part of the Altavia Group.