We are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our small Finance team as we embark on a big period of growth and change. Reporting directly to the Financial Director you will take full responsibility for the Management Accounts, Balance Sheet and Finance Management aspects of the business ensuring that the business financials are accurate and timely.
Main Responsibilities (will include, but not limited to)
- Production of Monthly Accounts
- Monthly Accrued and Deferred income calculations
- Client profitability review
- Monthly Cash Flow Forecast
- Monthly IT Costs schedule
- Weekly Sales Forecasting
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Financial Management associated with Property, Insurances and Employee Benefits
Ideally you have worked in a similar role within an SME and preferably hold 2-3 years post-qualification experience. We will however consider those qualified by experience.
You must be comfortable to work on your own initiative and be confident with communicating at all levels – both with internal stakeholders and external clients/suppliers.
You must possess strong attention to detail skills, be a natural problem solver, be both organised and methodical and have strong excel and report writing skills.
In return we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours and location (mix of home and office working)
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Holiday (up to 30 days plus BH with LOS)
- Duvet Days
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Above Minimum Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Regular Company Social/Team Build Events
- Free onsite parking
To apply please email your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com