We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our multi award-winning agency based in Northampton.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly motivated, organised, tech-savvy individual that has experience of managing areas of digital based projects to work with our fantastic range of blue chip retail and FMCG clients. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operations of various digital projects, including website/app design and development, online tools, email design, social media management and many other digital related projects.
You need to have excellent time management skills, concentrating on ‘the now’, extremely detailed and be able to prioritise work effectively, as well as have experience of delivering digital projects on time and on budget, even in tight timeframes.
You will be reporting to the Digital Director and be an integral part of growing the digital business within the agency. The role will be full of variety and a multitasker is essential, as well as a confident speaker as you will be speaking about digital to all levels of the business.
You will have confidence, be a great communicator and convey yourself with clarity and concision and you’ll be eager to learn new digital technologies helping us stay current and competitive within the marketplace.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Based from the Northampton Head Office, you will be working at one of the UK’s leading shopper marketing agencies, who in turn are part of a global communications group. With over 100 employees, you will be joining a very successful team and your role as Digital Project Manager, will be to develop digital solutions for a wide range of blue chip clients. This is a very exciting new role and you will be reporting directly into the Digital Project Director. The role will be a busy one and you will be multi-tasking on a number of projects, ensuring quality is never compromised.
- Support the Account Managers to produce digital requirements, could be anything from HTML5 Banners to AR apps!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of digital projects that are on time and on budget.
- Update senior management on project status’ and contribute to process improvement.
- Manage own projects as designated by the Digital Director.
- Manage simultaneous projects and activities to meet agreed deadlines
- Manage changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders and update timeline changes
- Build relationship and trust of Account Managers, other internal departments and third parties/vendors.
- Excellent time management, you need the ability to multi-task and take on lots of projects at once and prioritise!
- Become involved with client’s marketing plans at a strategic level
- Keep on top of changing technologies and be able to understand and discuss them
.Required Technical Capabilities:
- Understanding of website/app development, timelines, programming languages
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Understanding of online acquisition channels e.g. SEO, PPC, Social etc…
- Google Analytics and other online monitoring tools
- Have good knowledge of the overall digital media landscape OOH, Video, Mobile etc…
- Ideally (but not essentially) experience of Agile/Waterfall, CMS’, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- Enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great organisational skills, always striving for perfection
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org