We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time HR Administrator to join the team.
Supporting the HR Manager, and working 20 hours per week (flexibility on working pattern can be offered, but the hours will need to be worked across 4 or 5 days per week to include Fridays), your main duties will include all the administration aspects of the employee lifecycle;
• Liaising with recruitment agencies on all recruitment needs, publishing vacancies on the company website and co-ordinating the interview process
• Preparation of all offer and new starter induction paperwork
• Maintaining accurate HR files and HRIS
• Preparation of monthly Payroll adjustments
• Administration of all company benefits – Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Cyclescheme etc.
• Administration of all family leave and flexible working requests
• Administration of the leaver process
• Arranging and co-ordinating annual Staff Events
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR admin role and are looking for an opportunity to join a small friendly team where you can get direct exposure to all HR related activity then we would love to hear from you.
This role forms part of an Admin team and as such there will be the requirement that from time to time cover is provided for the Receptionist. A willingness and flexibility to pick up this alongside other ad hoc admin duties is essential.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org