The Primary role responsibilities of a senior designer here at HRG is; to engage with planned workload from Resources Managers to deliver appropriate and successful design responses that meet the needs of the client’s brief, as translated and influenced by the stakeholders. Successful = on time, on budget, and internally approved, with satisfied stakeholders.
What we are looking for
- Skilled and reputed at conceptualising, designing and visualising executions for brand development & shopper marketing campaign platforms, and getting under the skin of the brief.
- A visual crafter, story teller and influencer of ideas who knows how to tap into a range of target markets.
- Displaying original thinking and passion for high profile brands where the content represents your own original thinking and solutions.
- Proven to represent thought processes across accounts directors, project managers & planners.
- Thriving on a full workload, and open to new challenges.
- Showing drive, passion, confidence in your work, but able to enjoy working on both the bread and butter work, as well as the higher profile conceptual opportunities.
- Adept at managing expectations across multiple stake holders.
- Happy to be mentored and guided, as well as guiding others.
- Thorough Mac & Adobe CS experience.
- Showing circa 5 years of related agency experience.
- Confident, articulate and sociable, with a good sense of humour.
- A good listener / note taker / communicator.
Please email CV’s to email@example.com