We are looking for a full-time Senior Digital Designer to join our multi-disciplined creative studio of 30+. You will be working on our diverse range of household name Retail / Shopper orientated brands, where true growth of our digital offering is still relatively young.
You will be a key driving force of digital execution, designing a range of cross-platform solutions where collaboration and finding smart solutions to complex problems forms part of your every-day.
You will be getting under the skin of briefs and evaluating requirements with Creative Directors, Account Handlers and various types and levels of Designers and Developers for responses that are mostly wireframe orientated, taking advantage of current / relevant tools and practices. Your output will be developer-ready and leave no questions around intentions of end result / experience and you will be executing with a passion for typography, layout, clarity of comms, and a pixel-perfect attention to detail.
Workload will be continuous & varied in brand and client. Your role is supported by a Resources manager who will work with you to handle timings and deadline negotiations, leaving you to concentrate on delivering the necessaries without having to worry about where your next project is coming from / going to.
You will know how productive remote working can be and how it can improve communication. Working location for this role is flexible – attendance on-site (Northampton) is required for an average of approximately 2 days per week, across any given month.
- Able to show 4+ years experience as a Digital Designer, with a portfolio that mirrors aspects of our own
- Ideally showing some agency experience
- Already producing outstanding designs for websites, apps, & emails
- Experienced, or ready to get your teeth into AR / VR work
- Experienced & knowledgeable with Social Media trends & comms
- Confident at creating compelling wireframe / storyboard / animated presentations
- Preferably experienced with some Motion Graphics related content
- Confident with messaging, rationalisation, English Language, and written words
- Highly digitally organised with experience of contemporary collaboration and project management / comms platforms (Monday, Trello, Slack, Asana, etc)
- Experienced with Mac & Adobe CS, (esp. adept with XD & PS)
- Able to find your way around HTML & CSS
- Able to guide and advise designers and developers of varied levels and disciplines on the best practice for UI/UX and user-centric workflows
- Displaying proven success working alongside Creative Directors.
- Loving what you do, and driven / motivated by creating user-friendly, effective solutions
- Adept at managing expectations across multiple stake holders
- Keeping your finger on the pulse around your skill-set
- Confident, articulate and sociable, with a good sense of humour and confidence to present
- A good listener / note taker / communicator
What we will offer you
HRG are an award-winning retail and shopper marketing agency based in Northampton. We are hard-working, fun-loving, fast-paced and really care about our people.
We reward our team for the value they bring and we know that this goes way beyond just salary. We have employee wellbeing right at the heart of our people agenda and strive to offer working arrangements and benefits that keep our teams engaged, dynamic and firing on all cylinders!
At HRG you don’t just get paid, we offer so much more! Here are just some of the things you can expect when you join the team.
Making work fit around the ever-changing and demanding needs of life; We offer flexible working or hybrid work arrangements (part office, part remote) for all roles that can be performed effectively this way.
Ensuring you get adequate rest for all you give; We understand that breaks from work are vital and therefore offer a competitive holiday entitlement starting at 24 days per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service. In addition, we offer additional duvet days for times when you just need an extra break!
Protecting your future; Life Insurance, Income Protection and Contributory Pension are all benefits that form part of our offer.
Keeping you and your family well; Private medical insurance, staff trained in mental health first aid and a whole host of external support services are offered to all our staff and their immediate family members.
Sharing the success; If the company performs well against target, then the team that got us there reap the benefits via an Annual Company Bonus Scheme. We also have regular team building and social events simply to say ‘Thank You’ to our staff.
We develop you; We have plenty of personal development mentoring/development opportunities across our global network of agencies based in 35 countries worldwide. There is no need to stand-still if you don’t want to!
Get Home Safe policies; At times you may be asked to visit clients, suppliers or trade events which could mean late or even overnight travel. In light of this we have a series of policies which put your safety first when travelling or staying in hotels – home or abroad.
To apply for this role please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRG is part of the Altavia Group.