We are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our growing Strategy and Insight Team. You will lead the creation of insight-led omni-channel strategies and help our clients navigate an increasingly non-linear path to purchase. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic agency, work on some of the best-known brands in the world and live a flexible country life in Northampton.
This is a great opportunity for someone that loves the dynamic power of the internet. You’ll be able to digest data to uncover consumer insight, take the complexity of digital marketing to create a compelling integrated strategy and help our creative and account teams execute effective omni-channel campaigns.
- You’ll love the insight that can be found online and will be able to formulate clear strategies
- You’ll understand how culture, brands, technology and stories intersect and influence people
- You’ll understand how different shopper and consumer audiences engage on different platforms and the impact that hopping between online and offline experiences has on buying behaviour
- You’ll be able to map the shopper journey and identify the best paths to conversion
- Your digital strategies will be joined up with multiple components working together to deliver our client’s objectives
- You’ll have a good understanding of brand strategy and how to structure a compelling narrative
- You’ll know when to push creative thinking and when to be pragmatic
- An excellent presenter, you’ll be able to explain all aspects of a campaign in simple terms that even a luddite would understand
- Keen on measuring campaign performance, you’ll help set and track KPIs and ROI
- Naturally curious, you’ll constantly explore the latest marketing principles and technology
- You will be dynamic and adaptable, working with a range of clients, from alcohol to FMCG
- You’ll help us win new business with your digital mastery
- Your passion for digital will be contagious and everyone in the company will love your energy, enthusiasm and inspiration
- At least 5 years digital agency experience
- A broad and well-rounded digital skillset, including:
- Social media content, community management and paid media on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest etc.
- Google marketing platforms including Adwords and YouTube
- Digital display advertising
- Brand websites, competition mechanics and digital sales incentive programmes
- DTC e-commerce and marketplaces (like Amazon)
- Experience with Influencers would be handy
- Experience with CRM systems would also be useful
We’re looking for someone with broad experience (you’ll know a little bit about a lot of things). You’ll be working closely with our data analyst, the shopper / retail insights team and our (small) tech team. You will be a shining light of digital insight and will help the accounts and creative teams deliver omni-channel excellence.
What we will offer you
HRG are an award-winning retail and shopper marketing agency based in Northampton. We are hard-working, fun-loving, fast-paced and really care about our people.
We reward our team for the value they bring and we know that this goes way beyond just salary. We have employee wellbeing right at the heart of our people agenda and strive to offer working arrangements and benefits that keep our teams engaged, dynamic and firing on all cylinders!
At HRG you don’t just get paid, we offer so much more! Here are just some of the things you can expect when you join the team;
Making work fit around the ever-changing and demanding needs of life; We offer flexible working or hybrid work arrangements (part office, part remote) for all roles that can be performed effectively this way.
Ensuring you get adequate rest for all you give; We understand that breaks from work are vital and therefore offer a competitive holiday entitlement starting at 24 days per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service. In addition, we offer additional duvet days for times when you just need an extra break!
Protecting your future; Life Insurance, Income Protection and Contributory Pension are all benefits that form part of our offer.
Keeping you and your family well; Private medical insurance, staff trained in mental health first aid and a whole host of external support services are offered to all our staff and their immediate family members.
Sharing the success; If the company performs well against target, then the team that got us there reap the benefits via an Annual Company Bonus Scheme. We also have regular team building and social events simply to say ‘Thank You’ to our staff.
We develop you; We have plenty of personal development mentoring/development opportunities across our global network of agencies based in 35 countries worldwide. There is no need to stand-still if you don’t want to!
Get Home Safe policies; At times you may be asked to visit clients, suppliers or trade events which could mean late or even overnight travel. In light of this we have a series of policies which put your safety first when travelling or staying in hotels – home or abroad.
To apply please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRG is part of the Altavia Group.